Nightingale Electrical’s residential construction division is the most experienced and specialized in the business. We combine innovative solutions with a cost conscious approach to deliver the highest quality product.
We tailor solutions specifically to your needs, look at each project as a unique set of challenges, and select a team of people with the right blend of experience. We’ll work closely with you to create an ideal outcome.
Nightingale has extensive experience working on:
- High rise hotels, apartments, and condominiums
- Mixed use buildings
- Multiple high rise projects
- Low rises and subdivisions
The Living Shangri La is Vancouver’s tallest building at 646 feet. It was designed and built in an energy conscious and sustainable manner, posed many unique challenges during the lengthy construction period, and we were proud to finish on time and on budget. The building is home to:
- A luxury hotel
- Art gallery
- Grocery store
- And much more
The Bayshore Gardens comprise 7 residential high rises located on Denman and Bayshore in Vancouver’s beautiful Coal Harbour. Nightingale Electrical was responsible for towers A, B, E, and F. In addition to hundreds of beautiful homes, The Bayshore Gardens has won several industry awards, including:
- 5 Gold Georgie Awards®, and several silver awards, issued by the Canadian Home Builders’ Association of British Columbia to highlight and celebrate excellence in home building.
- The Excellence on the Waterfront Award by Water Front Center, a world famous water front development organization based in Washington D.C.