As a customer service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book Service appointments and support the Service Department by being a point of contact for our customers. Delivery of excellent customer service is key towards the success of this role.
- Answer inbound request for service calls in a friendly and courteous manner
- Write down details of the customer for technician dispatching and payment collection
- Track weekly call volume
- Contact clients to confirm appointment or make changes to appointment based on daily activity.
- Follow up with customers at the end of the call to gauge satisfaction, handle objections and facilitate any resolutions as needed.
- Work with estimator to follow up with lead source and outbound as needed to generate additional work.
- Input details of service location into Service manager software for technician dispatch
- Work closely with technicians to make schedule adjustments, return trips, track delivery of special-order parts to schedule return trips.
- Work with project managers to schedule technicians for work brought in via those channels.
- Schedule warranty work for past construction projects
- Forward work orders to appropriate people to provide updates
- Work with payroll dept. to verify technician hours
- Organizing billable work orders for invoicing.
- Tracking invoices for timely payment
- Organizing vehicle repairs
- Organizing service meetings and keeping minutes
- 2 + years customer service experience with a proven track record.
- Tech Savvy, good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Experience in Electrical field or Service industry considered an asset.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude.
If this sounds like you, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We’d love to hear from you!
Notice: In light of COVID-19, all interviews will be held over Video Conferencing until further notice. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.