We are looking for electrical apprentices of all levels to join our team.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- A positive, can-do attitude
- High attention to detail and commitment to completing quality work
- Ability to follow through with instructions and the courage to ask for guidance when needed
- High regard for safety
- Solid work ethic- responsible, trustworthy and strives to do their best work every day
- Indoor and outdoor work; exposure to unfavourable weather conditions such as rain and cold temperatures
- Depending on the task, you may be involved in repetitive motions such as splicing
- Perform physically demanding tasks: moving and lifting heavy objects; frequent bending, crouching, kneeling
- Working from heights (on ladders, scissor lifts and boom lifts)
- Working in constructions zones with potential safety hazards- exposed elements, clutter, unfinished/uneven floors, etc.
- Locations are spread across the Lower Mainland
- You are responsible for your transportation to and from job sites
- Extended health and dental plan
- Tool Allowance
- Reimbursement for training courses
- Company social events
- Opportunity for advancements into Lead Hand/Foreman roles
We are a performance-based company- the sky is the limit! Show us you are motivated, hard-working, and willing to put the work in, and the opportunities are endless.