Electrical Service Technicians need to be experienced in multiple areas of electrical work, good with people, easy-going enough to handle job reassignments and diligent with paperwork on the go.
The role: As a Service Technician, you will complete all general electrical in-home service calls, as well as commercial and warranty work. You will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair electrical issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls, as well as commercial and warranty work.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician with at least 3 years with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Able to work on call after-hours shifts on a rotation basis.
- Valid drivers licence with clean driving record
If this sounds like you, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We’d love to hear from you!
Notice: In light of COVID-19, interviews may be held over Video Conferencing until further notice. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.